Ruth is passionate about brilliance and through Basketball Performance Coaching for Coaches and Players she enables enables teams, coaches and players take a quantum leap in their game and results.
She is a unique, highly experiences and brilliant Performance Coach who enables her clients to achieve their dreams.
Program description - Basketball Performance Coaching for Coaches
You have the chance to work with Ruth to prepare your season and during the whole season with weekly video conference sessions.
She uses leading edge Coaching tools and processes, NLP (Neuro-Lingüistic Programming), trance states, Accelerated Learning, Brainspotting…
This program is for highly ambitions Coaches who:
- Want to win.
- Want to create High Performance Teams.
- Are willing to do what it takes.
- Are willing to follow the completely proven guidelines, steps and techniques that the program includes.
- Inspiration. Make commitment, discipline, patience and hard work exciting, fun and dynamic. Know how to generate energy, passion and focus towards a common goal, vision and values.
- Communication, relationship and influencing skills. Know how to communicate and influence everyone on the team to win their hearts as well as their minds. Learn how to resolve conflicts so that they become opportunities for greater understanding, stronger relationships and teamwork.
- Presence. Develop your presence, charisma and natural authority to win the respect and good will of the players, public and colleagues.
- Winning mind. Bring your unconscious mind, thoughts, internal dialogue and beliefs systems completely in line with the team´s highest potential. Release and resolve unconscious self-sabotage.
- Trust. Learn how to develop high levels of two-way trust between you and the players, creating an environment of confidence, calmness and security.
- Empowerment. Develop your ability to empower the team as whole and individual players to be their best and to support each other to shine. Completely align individual success with team success.
- Synergy. Learn tools, processes and techniques to create high levels of connection and synergy in the team.
- Manage pressure, tension and stress to maintain yourself centered, calm, clear minded, relaxed, open and in enjoyment even in the most tense circumstances.
- Neutrality and impartiality fine tune your ability to be immune to the trap of personal preference or favoritism. Increase the quality of your judgment basing it exclusively on accurate evaluation of the players’ abilities.
- Service orientation. Learn the importance of using your role and talents humbly in service to the success of the team rather than in serving your personal ambitions or needs.
- Political awareness. Develop your understanding of the undercurrents in the team and the informal points of power and influence. Know how to bring the influential members of the team on board.
- Continuous improvement. Create a foundation of continuous improvement and unlimited potential of the team with every member of the coaching team and players taking daily actions towards their continuous improvement.
The results of her last 12 hour players program:
Points per minute: 7% increase
Shooting accuracy 2 points: before 50% after 56%
Free throw accuracy: before 65% after 84%
about ruth chiles
SHE IS A PIONEER IN COACHING AND A UNIQUE PROFESSIONAL WHO HAS A GREAT TALENT WITH PEOPLE AND WITH GETTING THE JOB DONE TO CREATE GREAT RESULTS!
Her clients have included: Sports people - basketball players, artistic gymnasts, athletes, marathon runners, Musicians - concert pianists, singers (she respects the complete anonymity of her sports and artistic clients), Corporate - Invesco Perpetual, Axa, Iveco Ford, City of Westminster...
- 1990 – 2000: Manager, Strategic Consultant and Coach Lloyds Bank
- 1995 – 2000: Executive Coach and Strategic Consultant Industrial Society (Work Foundation)
- 2000 – Actual: Director Ruth Chiles Coaching Consultancy her projects have included:
- 2013: Responsible for the creation and leadership of Training Department Northgate Arinso
- 2014 – 2015: Coach and lecturer in Program for Innovation and Best Practices for University Lecturers University of Granada
- 2016 - 2017: Masters Lecturer Business Foundation University of Granada
- Feb 2017: Coach and Consultant Coviran Granada, Basketball Team
- Actual: Performance Coach Unicaja Málaga, Basketball Team