Coach and consultant for sports teams and individuals
Ruth provides a unique and integrative advantage to teams and individual sports people.
She is best known for the performance results she produces based on 25 years of working with Peak Performance Teams.
Her method involves working in English or Spanish:
- In close collaboration in the direction of the team to support and implement their strategies in order to achieve their objectives. To develop Peak Performance Leadership Skills within the coaching team.
- With each player, using leading edge techniques, to maximise their Non-Technical Competencies (the "inner game", self-motivation, creativitity, teamwork skills, psico-emotional states, removing blocks from the nervous system, accelerated learning...).
- With the team to maximise Synergy.
- Strategically to ensure that the organisation and culture at all levels facilitate the team´s success.
Her work is powerful and unique because she includes the whole picture and at the same time the details. Therefore she facilitates specific and systemic solutions which provide short-term and long-term results in the players and across the whole team.
An example of the results of her work:
Is with professional basketball players in a 12 hour program:
Points per minute: 7% increase
Shooting accuracy 2 points: before 50% after 56%
Free throw accuracy: before 65% after 84%
About Ruth Chiles
25 years ago she was one of the first people to develop Executive Coaching in London in her role as a Strategic Management Consultant. She has developed her own Coaching and Consultancy Methodology which provide an especially high level of results.
Her clients have included: Sports people - basketball players, artistic gymnasts, athletes, marathon runners; Musicians - concert pianists, singers (she respects the complete anonymity of her sports and artistic clients); Corporate - Invesco Perpetual, Axa, Iveco Ford, City of Westminster...
- 1990 – 2000: Manager, Strategic Consultant and Coach Lloyds Bank
- 1995 – 2000: Executive Coach and Strategic Consultant Industrial Society (Work Foundation)
- 2000 – Actual: Director Ruth Chiles Coaching Consultancy her projects have included:
- 2013: Responsible for the creation and leadership of Training Department Northgate Arinso
- 2014 – 2015: Coach and lecturer in Program for Innovation and Best Practices for University Lecturers University of Granada
- 2016-2017: Masters Lecturer Business Foundation University of Granada
- Actual: Coach and Consultant Coviran Granada, Basketball Team